Mindfulness Training Workshop
Mindfulness Training Workshops offer groups the opportunity to learn mindfulness with a “hands-on” approach. These potent workshops provide the following:
- An overview of mindfulness and how it can benefit the participants
- Instruction in mindfulness techniques that reduce stress and other overwhelming emotions
- Immersive experiences that demonstrate how to focus on the present rather than on future worries or past concerns
- Techniques to sharpen attention and strengthen memory
- Communication strategies that allow individuals to respond rather than react to one another
Workshops can be tailored for the specific need of the group. They can run from one hour to a full day, depending on the group’s needs and goals. Workshops can also accommodate large or small groups in in-house or public settings.